All T shirts, hoodies and paintings are for sale please email me at info@hagerdesign.net for pricing and availability

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Nike Dunk ID Studio


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Acrylic on 5 x 7 canvas October 2005

An interesting POV, a close up of the Dunks I customized on a recent trip to the NIKE ID Studio in Soho. Thats not a close up of a larger painting, that's it. One of my favorites, and it's now on display at the Nike ID Studio in NY. I gave it to my design consultant there, George who rocks mad joints!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow good blog :), I'm also very interested to have new designed nike dunk shoes. I want to buy new nike dunk pair on this Christmas. So i went through http://www.sbkicks.com for online shopping. Now i need some more suggestions. Please help.

5:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home